Monday, November 29, 2010

Like New -Used Hot Dog Cart For Sale-Tennessee

Used Hot Dog Cart for Sale

The following is the listing directly from the Hot Dog Cart Blog by Steve Schiable at www.HotDogProfits.com Please check it out.

Click here for a direct link to the listing with pictures: Click Here

I just got a sad email from one of our brother doggers, Larry Helveston…

Steve, with great reluctance I must sell my cart that I put so much of my life into. I recently was in the hospital with congestive heart failure, a collapsed right lung and diabetes out of control. I’m doing better but have a ways to go. I won’t be able to sling dogs anymore and run the business. I’m asking $2800.00 for the cart. I’m in Andersonville, Tennessee, which is 20 miles north of Knoxville. Phone is 865-806-5951. E-mail helveston@comcast.net . I built the cart this year and went into business in July. The cart is still like new. Please find attached pictures.

Thanks,

Larry Helveston

***********************************

You’ll remember Larry from an article in Hot Dog Cart News last July. Larry is the former chiropractor who built a highly modified, totally pro quality E-Z Built and used it to start his own business at the local ball fields.

This has to be the deal of the year. If you want this cart you better jump on it fast. Let’s help Larry get this cart sold by clicking the “f Share” button.

I know I speak for all of us in saying, “Get well soon Larry!” but please tell him yourself in the comments.

My prayers are with you brother.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment