Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First day out... letter

This letter was sent today from Cory!  Great looking set up!




Hey Ben,


Just wanted to send the attached picture along to you. My first job! I purchased the Cash Cow and man is it awesome! I love it! I set up over this past weekend and everything went smoothly. The cart did great and it was very well received by the community. However, I was at a slow location and probably will try and find somewhere with a bit more traffic. Still, I covered my cost of inventory with a little extra to spare! AND I was way overstocked for this particular location. Please extend my thanks along to your staff. The gentleman who assisted with our pickup of the cart was great (Casey I believe his name was?)!


Thanks again for a quality product! It works great and is super easy to pull and set up. Already looking ahead to upgrading to something larger and lease out this one.
Sincerely,
Cory

1 comment: