Thursday, December 2, 2010

Off to a great start, new dogger braving the cold.

Ben,

Just to let you know I

officially started my Dog busine

ss on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

November 26th 2010. The weather is cold but the dogs are hot. (The

hot/cold flexible gel paks not only work good cold for the condiments but also when placed on a steam pan lid for about 5 min. work great to provide

warmth when placed in your pockets for taking the chill off)


The car

t performs great, and I hear nothing but great comments from

customers, not only on the cart but the great dogs as well and already have repeat customers. I love all the stainless, so easy to keep clean.

Thank you once again, not only for taking the time to talk with me by phone about the hot dog business and your carts in the early s

tages, but also for providing a great cart.

Since the cart was shipped to Washington State, the shipping was on

time and crated well with no damage at all.

Much appreciate the open communication. I have also attached some pictures of my Cart at work.





Thank you,
Sincerely

Randy Wilkinson
DADS DIGITTY DOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment