Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is this for real, can I really make a living selling hot dogs?

Yes and Yes! I know, it does sound too good to be true. But do your own research, don't just take my word for it.

I like you was hesitant but I was between a rock and a hard place. I had to do something immediately. My motivation was huge, I needed to feed and provide for my family.

The bottom line:

I buy hot dogs (all beef), buns, chips and drinks. I sell a meal for $5 Bucks. I make about $3.40 per meal. If you can find the right location, sell about 100 meals a day, you will be making a fantastic income.

Sure, some make more, I have videos on our Youtube channel with vendors making well over
$100K annually with a hot dog cart. I also have customers who make $30,000 annually.

Its all up to you!


So with the right location, the income is up to you. Can you only work weekends, then you make less, work 5 days a week, you make more.

But don't jump right in. Do your research, there are literally many websites with valuable information. I have one called http://www.LearnHotDogs.com and there is one called www.NAHDV.org and www.HotDogProfits.com and others.

By doing your due diligence you can make an informed decision. This business isn't for everyone. It is real work. It's not easy, but its the best money you can make for the time and investment. I know, thats my opinion, but my opinion is backed with experience, including many other vendors experience.

I hope that allows some of you to get off the fence and when you get up and running, please let me know, send me a picture and your story.

I wish you well!

The Hot Dog Professor


No comments:

Post a Comment